Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How Do You Cook a Turkey??

How Do You Cook a Turkey?
by Mrs. Willis' K/1 Class

First you shoot turkeys, then pick off the feathers, putt stuff in it and then put it in the oven and eat it.  -Aydin

I buy it at the store and then I put it in a turkey fryer and then I eat it for Thanksgiving.  -Zion

My mom gets a turkey at the store and cuts it open and picks it's bones out.  Then we get at the dinner table.  -Ella T.

First we shoot them and then peel the feathers.  Then mom puts apples inside it's body and cooks it in the oven.  -Ella K.

We buy it at the store and put it in the oven.  Then break it's bones out and then eat it.  You can eat leftovers too.  -Avery

First you buy it at the store.  And at Thanksgiving we cook it and have people over.  Then we split it and put some salt and pepper on it.  Then we eat it with mashed potatoes. -Camden

You cook it in the oven.  And then you eat it.  -Peyton

You kill a turkey and then you put it in the oven, then you put it on a plate with some seasoning on it, like pepper.  -Alyssa

You kill the turkey and then put it in the oven.  then eat it for Thanksgiving dinner. -Owen

I think you find a turkey and grab it by his neck and knock it out.  Then cook it, then end.  -Juddah

You get it from the store and cook it in the oven.  Sometimes my dad hunts it.  And when I eat turkey, I give thanks to my Lord that He gave us food.  -Kellen

You kill it and cook it in the oven and then you eat it.  -Mailin

Put a needle in it and then cook it and take the bones out and eat it.  -Wesley

We buy one at the store and my mom cuts the turkey open to see if there's any fat in it.  If there is, she cuts it out so we don't have to chew on the fat for very long.  And we pray to God. -Colin


No comments:

Post a Comment