Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What will you eat for Thanksgiving Dinner?

What Will You Eat for Thanksgiving Dinner?
by Mrs. Willis' K/1 Class

I think we might eat turkey.  And I think we're going to eat mooshed potatoes.  -Kellen

Mashed potatoes and turkey and I think bread.  -Ella K.

Turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy, wild turkeys and banana bread.  -Aydin

Lots of ham and bacon, I think.  And turkey and mashed potatoes, which I don't like.  But I will be the only person who has mayonnaise.  And I think we're going to have squash.  -Colin

Macaroni and cheese and applesauce and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich - that's all.  -Wesley

Mashed potatoes and turkey and ham.  -Peyton

Mashed potatoes, corn and that's it.  -Ella T.

I think some turkey and some ham.  And people come over and they bring chicken with food color in it.  -Camden

I'm going to have turkey and ham and cornbread and some different kinds of fruit.  That's it.  -Owen

Baked sweet potatoes with marshmallows.  And turkey.  And pumpkin pie.  -Juddah

We're going to have pumpkin pie.  And roast some marshmallows.  And turkey.  -Ethan

Turkey and gravy, which I don't like.  -Mailin

Maybe marshmallows.  And maybe turkey and maybe mashed potatoes.  
And maybe chicken or pie.  -Alyssa
I think some turkey and mayonnaise on a sandwich.  I think there will be chips and vegetables, like broccoli which I love.  -Avery 

Turkey, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes & gravy.  -Zion




No comments:

Post a Comment