Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What Are You Thankful For?

What Are You Thankful For?
by Mrs. Willis' K/1 class

Thanksgiving and Christmas  -Ella K.  

My family.  -Peyton

God  -Zion

I'm thankful for my parents, my family, God and Easter.  And turkeys, and my friends and school.  -Avery

I'm thankful for everyone who comes to my house.  I hope they have a good Thanksgiving.  I'm also thankful for the Pilgrims.  -Kellen

God and Jesus and my friends.  And Christmas, Easter, Halloween and candy.  And my family and my heart.  -Colin

My family and my baby brother.  And Christmas and Easter.  -Alyssa

The people who fought in the battle and everyone who is here today.  -Camden

I'm thankful for what I eat.  -Ella T.

For my world and my food.  -Aydin

Thanksgiving dinner.  -Owen

God and Jesus.  -Mailin

My house and my family.  -Juddah

For my food and for the Pilgrims.  And I'm thankful for kids and grownups.  -Ethan


I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving (especially if tomorrow is another snow day and I don't get to see everyone!!

I am thankful for my awesome class of kiddos!  They are the funniest, sweetest, craziest bunch of kids I've ever taught!  Even though they may try my patience at times, I love them all very much!  I'm so thankful I get to spend each day with them, teach them new things, share Jesus with them and watch them grow in so many ways!  Alyssa, Avery, Aydin, Camden, Colin, Ella K., Ella T., Ethan, Juddah, Kellen, Mailin, Owen, Peyton, Wesley, and Zion - I'm so thankful I get to be your teacher!!  -Mrs. Willis



No comments:

Post a Comment